About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Wednesday 13 December 2017

COFFEE WITH A VIEW

It was a tough and steep climb to the summit of Win Hill on Monday morning with all my camera gear. It was a cold, windy and dark morning in the Peak District and although I knew the steep slog would be worth it, and this would be the best chance to capture the recent snow fall at its best, I couldn't help but think of my warm bed. I was really glad that I carried the extra weight of my flask as I took in the 360 degree views and warmed myself with a hot coffee. I captured some nice shots and enjoyed the snowy landscape. That afternoon I then caught the golden light that was cast across the frozen mill pond at the end of my road. Not a bad day for photography.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers