About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Monday 13 November 2017

JUPITER AND VENUS

It’s 5:30am, there is a gentle frost and a light but bitter wind this morning and I am perched up high on a hill looking across the moors and out towards Chesterfield below. Clearly becoming visible is Venus and Jupiter rising on the East, South East horizon. A beautiful sight as the two seem to sit next to each other in the sky (see the first image). This is because a conjunction between the two is occurring and even though they are a great distances apart in the solar system, there alignment this morning makes them just a few degrees apart on the skyline.

This was then followed by a beautiful sunrise that cast some stunning light on the last remaining golden leaves that are clinging on until they will soon drop and give way to the real cold winter mornings in the very near future. I watch 3 kestrels hovering and hunting along the fields and then the beautiful light quickly disappears behind a blanket of cloud.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers