About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Saturday 2 September 2017

ARRAN, ISLAY, JURA

A stunning two weeks exploring the landscapes of Arran, Islay and Jura. There is no denying that the West Coast of Scotland holds a special place in my heart and I love the landscapes and wildlife, but I was a little concerned that the three islands of Arran, Islay and Jura might disappoint as they are based much further south on the west coast making me believe they would be a lot less wild than further North. Whilst you may see a few more people in certain parts, the scenery and wildlife was just as stunning and losing the people altogether is easily achieved. I will definitely be going back.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers