About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Saturday 15 July 2017

RIAT 2017

Today I felt like 10 years old again, visiting airshows was a yearly treat with my Dad when I was young and I still love them to this day, they really trigger memories of being young and care free.

It has been 4 years since I last attended an airshow with my Dad, and today we were at the Royal International Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford in the Cotswolds. The raw power and noise of the fast jets is always an experience and the skills of the pilots is top class.

The one downside is the crowds and I took a gamble and booked for Friday tickets and it was ideal! We took my Dads camper van and stayed at a near by campsite on the Thursday night and left early for the airshow on Friday morning. No queue, no traffic and with the weather being excellent it made the day perfect.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers