About Me

My photo
This blog is a window into my creative business and lifestyle. I love the outdoors and going on adventures. Photography and videography are a way of life and this allows me to capture the people and adventures along the way. I also enjoy any form of creativity and I am always keen to try new things.

Wednesday 10 May 2017

BLUEBELLS BY THE HOUSE

With not living in our house all that long, it was a great discovery to find that the woodland that sits in front of the property is full of bluebells. The woodland is situated on a steep bank and as you climb the steep and narrow paths throughout the woods the masses of bluebells continue as far as the eye can see. Another fantastic aspect is that because the bank is so steep, once you reach the top and look out, you are looking out over the canopy of trees that are growing at the bottom of the hill giving you a tree top perspective. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers